About the Book
The Power of Choice is a quick read and full of ideas about how to create the life you always wanted and deserve. It utilizes anecdotes and real-life stories, making it is a very comfortable read. This self-improvement guide helps the reader come to terms with the following basic tenets:
• Whatever you believe with conviction becomes your reality.
• Your mind controls your body.
• Your mind has the power to comply with your expectations.
• Happiness is a function of how you interpret events in your life
• Whatever you say to yourself over and over is what you become.
• You become just like the people you surround yourself with.
The Power of Choice teaches you how to reframe the events in your life and move from being a victim to being the architect of your own well-being.
About the Author
- Dr. Berge Minasian began his career as a public school principal in Livonia, Michigan and retired from the Solana Beach School District in San Diego in 1990. After he retired, he earned the Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy degree and opened his private practice in 1992.
In 2000, Dr. Minasian was recruited by his three adult children to work as their Staff Development Coordinator at Bergensons Property Services, Inc. He served in that capacity until 2008 when he finally retired to begin work on his book.
Dr. Minasian draws from his vast experience in the public sector as well as in the private sectors when he prescribes his recommendations for Living the Life You Always Wanted and Absolutely Deserve.
"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" (Buddha)
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);